Friday, October 14, 2011

Little less Gloppy

Made it through Day 2 and I have a HUGE goal in sight! Hubby said that if I lose 50 lbs, I can buy an iPad!!! Its ON.

So I did good through most of the day. Sausage/cheese omelet for breakfast, almonds for snack, tuna wrap for lunch, and kaki mochi (not so good) for snack. I noticed yesterday that my biggest crash was in the afternoon so I ate the kaki mochi right when I started feeling bad. The headache was a little smaller but i was still feeling gloppy, a little nauseous, and a little bit dizzy. Hopefully that goes away, but it just goes to show how out of control I've been.

Dinner was another story. Going out to eat is really a weakness for me! We ended up at Black Bear Diner and I settled on a tri-tip/BBQ pork ribs combo. At the time it sounded too good to pass up, but I know that BBQ sauce was bad. Then I couldn't pass up the cornbread. Bad again. I'm pretty disappointed in myself.... but things aren't gonna change overnight.

So far, breakfast and snacks seem to be the hardest the figure out a menu for. I can't do eggs everyday, and I can only handle so much nuts! Grrrr! But this journey HAS to be successful. I can't afford to let this get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment